AIM
Fenrir088

Sto Mo8 Special: BlueClay Sto Mo8 Special: BlueClay

The flash was crap

...But the song was so kick ass, I just sat there and listened to the whole thing.

LL - Meant to Live LL - Meant to Live

WHat is this shit

Oh my god Lose the "c" and you got yourself a new flash fad. I guess I missed the point to this one.

Metal Gear Solid TPC 1 Metal Gear Solid TPC 1

Was this supposed to be funny or serious

I don't care how much work was put into this. It sucks.

Honey Bunny Honey Bunny

I like it.

That was cute. Somthing my Mother would like, lol. which Is good, if your into that sort of thing. I'm more the dark twisted humorous types, but my inner child sure did enjoyed it.

Defend Dork Planet Defend Dork Planet

ALL MY FIZIZZLE belongs to thes SHIZZLE!

YOU should make thing into a full version.

Shake the Baby Shake the Baby

Shake that baby bizatch!

Very high sound quality and 3D shading.original entertainment!
There are a few things you could improve upon.

1.you should make the baby have a health meter and make him turn blue after a while.
2. more, harder levels, more babys, different backgrounds.
3. more cool songs like this one.

Im looking forward to a revised version.

Rise From Antiquity Rise From Antiquity

Nasty Fucking Beats!

Surely you must listen to the orb, your songs have a lot of Orb like vibes, very original though, just sounds like you might get some influence from those dudes. very dark and a little discordant, it has an apethetic apocalypse like feeling to it. If you haven't ever heard of The Orb I'd recomend you give them a listen, they are a little more upbeat but I think you'd really appreciate their music.

Enigmatic Journey Enigmatic Journey

A bit Orby

Its A really nice track, a little reminiscent of The Orb. its got just enough experimental spirit to make it interesting, but its got a good definate flow to it. Altogether a tasty track!

Sephora responds:

I have never heard of The Orb before. I'll check into that though, thanks.

JAG~Paid Ransom V1.1 JAG~Paid Ransom V1.1

chill

Hey, that Track is pretty chill, but the string melodies are a little inharmonious, which is a little displeasing to the ears. It's really good other than that though.

beatmasterJAG responds:

Chill? Your not saying its laid back right? You did listen to the whole thing I hope.

Meh, I played the strings how I felt they sounded pleasing ot me. Although the strings thru-out the rest of the peice sometimes interfere (my opinion).

Thanks for the listen and review!
Check out the others and review!
JAG