AIM
Fenrir088

Rise From Antiquity Rise From Antiquity

Nasty Fucking Beats!

Surely you must listen to the orb, your songs have a lot of Orb like vibes, very original though, just sounds like you might get some influence from those dudes. very dark and a little discordant, it has an apethetic apocalypse like feeling to it. If you haven't ever heard of The Orb I'd recomend you give them a listen, they are a little more upbeat but I think you'd really appreciate their music.

Enigmatic Journey Enigmatic Journey

A bit Orby

Its A really nice track, a little reminiscent of The Orb. its got just enough experimental spirit to make it interesting, but its got a good definate flow to it. Altogether a tasty track!

Sephora responds:

I have never heard of The Orb before. I'll check into that though, thanks.

JAG~Paid Ransom V1.1 JAG~Paid Ransom V1.1

chill

Hey, that Track is pretty chill, but the string melodies are a little inharmonious, which is a little displeasing to the ears. It's really good other than that though.

beatmasterJAG responds:

Chill? Your not saying its laid back right? You did listen to the whole thing I hope.

Meh, I played the strings how I felt they sounded pleasing ot me. Although the strings thru-out the rest of the peice sometimes interfere (my opinion).

Thanks for the listen and review!
Check out the others and review!
JAG

Firefly - [Plasma RMX] Firefly - [Plasma RMX]

YOU ARE THE GOD OF PSYTRANCE

KICK ASS! Please tell me what software/hardwear you used!!!

MARIO OVERWORLD AGAIN!!! MARIO OVERWORLD AGAIN!!!

OH NO

YOu Imported a Midi File didn't you?

MarioMusicMaker3 responds:

fuckin kill joy and im not gonna tell you if i did or not! ill tell ne 1 else who asks

utokea (demo) utokea (demo)

AHHHH

Sorry but this is really bad, You could at least make GOOD use of the Sytrus Presets.... BOOOOOOO!

MarioMusicMaker3 responds:

i agree it is bad but a 1? no no no! please... min of 3 if not 4 that is fair. i put half an hour into this crap

Dark places (part 1 of 3) Dark places (part 1 of 3)

I like it!

Me Likes it, Keep up.

MarioMusicMaker3 responds:

me likes 2. thanks for the review!